REQUESTS FREE IMVU.COM GIFTS HERE [no strings attached]

COME GET FREE CREDITS OR FREE GIFTS! (Honestly less chance of credits and more chance of gifts.)

Not a scam, no strings attached. Just post your imvu name (NOT password,) link what gifts you want, and WAIT.
Manhwas
Manhwa Passionate

REQUESTS FREE IMVU.COM GIFTS HERE [no strings attached]

Post by Manhwas »

Hey there!

*NO STRINGS ATTACHED - FREE GIFT THREAD*

How to get free gifts!

Your limit is 5000 credits per month, but if I'm feeling generous, you can get up to 10k credits of gifts per month! Sometimes 20k credits of gifts, whenever I'm rich.

PER PERSON.

Prerequisites:

1) MUST have an imvu account

2) the REQUESTER must have a discord account in my IMVU Discord! (the person receiving the gifts does not have to be.) If you don't have access to my IMVU discord, send me a forum message and I'll link you.

3) [OPTIONAL since I Found out I can gift without this] -- Send a friend request to "Snowpastel" (mt friend) -- "Yuno" AND "Lily" -- since I might gift from 1 of those 2. (check their avatar profiles to get the correct user. A lot of people have those names with extra numbers/letters added, but I own the original names alone.)

4) must fill out this form, AND LINK ME ON DISCORD TO THIS FORM (otherwise I won't know you filled it. I check Discord daily, but rarely check this forum.

Instructions:

FILL OUT THIS FORM AND POST IT IN THIS THREAD:

Code: Select all

1) Discord Name: 

2) Avatar Name of the person who's getting these gifts: 

3) Link to all the products you want (5k credits limit, but draw a line like ----- and add extra products underneath that line if it goes over 5k credits and I MAY consider gifting you those as well):  

And that's it! Have fun playing IMVU!

-Everyone's Sugar Mommy Yuno

Manhwas
Manhwa Passionate

Re: REQUESTS FREE IMVU.COM GIFTS HERE [no strings attached]

Post by Manhwas »

(Note: If you find that you can't post, make sure you Registered to the forum first: ucp.php?mode=register )

Manhwas
Manhwa Passionate

Post by Manhwas »

WHY I have to send gifts instead of sending everyone 5000 credits per round instead--

is because IMVU stopped letting me transfer credits past a certain limit. So gifting is the easiest way now (unless I get VIP for help ticket)

--------------

Manhwas
Manhwa Passionate

Post by Manhwas »

everyone's been gifted!

I am officially closing this thread because I am too lazy to do free giveaways!

Please ask for the gifts from Snowpastel instead!
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8242